Background: Lansdowne Resort is an upscale resort providing a variety of services: five dining outlets, full service spa, 45 holes of championship golf, 296 guests rooms and 14 suites, and a 45,000 sq. ft. conference facility.
Challenge: Increase business travelers consistently.
Results: With virtually no marketing dollars allocated to this market segment, we put in place a strong online distribution plan, supported by Public Relations and an ongoing social media campaign. Business increased
slowly and steadily during the year by a 10% average and the trend was continuing as customers became loyal.
- Managed Search Engine Optimization Program and Pay-per-Click creating an 8:1 ROI.
- Involved with National Business Travel Association to learn trends in marketplace.
- Worked closely with Revenue Manager to evaluate online distribution programs (i.e. OTA, Consortia, GDS) to determine a strategic plan. Developed a Dashboard to track online campaigns.
- Created an on-going robust email program with vendor: e-concierge check-in with vendor to increase ancillary spend. Included follow up emails.
- Developed a Loyalty Program with outside vendor increasing brand recognition.